Waterfront 2 Bedroom Apartment 29
Our absolute waterfront apartments bring you our best water views on the absolute waterfront at Caloundra. Unit 29 is a 3rd floor spacious two bedrooms two bathroom apartment with glorious panoramic views.
Outstanding views are afforded from entire apartment with views from directly east over Bulcock Beach, the shipping lane and the Pacific Ocean, to the south west overlooking Bribie Island, the Pumicestone Passage and even glimpses of the Glasshouse Mountains. You can watch sunrise with a coffee in the morning from your own balcony, and end the day enjoying a glass of wine and the fading pink skies of sunset from the same location.
From this upper floor of an absolute waterfront location, there is nothing blocking your view. You will have hawks and pelicans flying past your windows, birds eye views of the dolphins as they swim past in the channel, and a commanding view over everything. You can enjoy the views even while lying in bed as the master bedroom commands the same views as the rest of the apartment.
The master bedroom has a luxurious queen size bed with views forever and a large ensuite bathroom with shower and twin basins. The second bedroom can be made up as either another king size bed or as two single beds as necessary, and can access the bathroom as ensuite. The second bathroom has shower over bath and a separate toilet.
Even from the kitchen you share the outstanding views of this apartment. With all necessary features including oven, microwave, large fridge and a large pantry, you can cook every meal if you desire.
* full laundry with washing machine, dryer, washing tub, drying rack, ironing board & iron
* kitchen includes everything – oven, microwave oven, large fridge
* dinnerware for up to 8 people to accommodate day guests
* includes all linen and towels
* includes tea & coffee making requirements
* sleep 4 people included in rate
* sleep 5 people maximum with rollaway bed (extra person is $25/night)
* infants and children to 4 years old free with existing bedding