Waterfront 3 Unit 10
The views from our beautiful ground floor waterfront 3 bedroom apartment is outstanding. Whether you are sitting on your private glassed patio, or sitting in your living room, you have panoramic water views from the Caloundra bar and ocean in the east to the south-west over the Pumicestone Passage and Bribie Island.
Unlike our very similar apartments on the upper floors, this unit has direct access to our private board walk giving you fast and easy access to the pools, BBQ area or fishing.
The master bedroom has a luxurious queen size bed and lovely ensuite bathroom with shower. The other two bedrooms have a queen bed and two single beds. The second bathroom has a shower over a bath.
The living area and all bedrooms have air-conditioning, and all rooms have ceiling fans.
The refurbished kitchen shares the outstanding views of this apartment and includes all necessary features to prepare a feast or just enjoy a quick snack. Our kitchens all have oven, microwave, large fridge and pantry.
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioners in the living area and all bedrooms
- Undercover parking for 2 vehicles
- Full laundry with washing machine and dryer, drying rack, ironing board & iron
- Kitchen includes everything – oven, microwave oven, large fridge, tea & coffee making requirements
- Dinnerware for up to 8 people to accommodate day guests
- Includes all linen and towels
- Sleeps up to 6 people (included in rate)
- Sleep maximum of 7 people (extra person is $25/night including rollaway bed)
- Infants and children to 4 years old free with existing bedding
- Note that this unit does not have a spa, but there is a lovely hot spa in the pool area