fbpx

COVID-19 Policy

Due to the ongoing pandemic, states are making and changing public health directions which are legally binding on the hotel and guests.

Facilities

Health directives may mean that our normal facilities, like the pools and spa, are no longer permitted to be used. We acknowledge that this would be disappointing, however there will be no discount or refund in this situation as it is outside of our control.

Cancellations

If you need to cancel for any reason prior to your arrival, your cancellation will be processed in accordance with the standard terms that apply to your booking.

After the free cancellation period, per the standard cancellation terms of your booking, 100% of the non-refundable booking deposit will be charged as cancellation fee.

We may make some reduction in this cancellation fee under specific conditions. Please see the other information on this page.

Advance Payments

If you need to cancel and have already paid more than the standard cancellation fee, be assured that we will always refund any deposit amount that we are holding in excess of any non-refundable deposit.

Qld Health Restrictions

See the Qld Health website for details of current restrictions.

You can also sign up for emails from Qld Health detailing all changes to these restrictions (see “Subscribe to Public Health Direction updates”).

Direct Bookings

As well as better cancellation terms and discounted rates, we are happy to provide the following extra benefit to our guests who have booked direct with us.

Conditional on the following terms:

  • you have booked direct with us
  • after you made your reservation, the laws or health directives have changed
  • you are now not legally permitted to use your reservation
  • you inform us of your cancellation:
    1. within 48 hours of the change, and
    2. before 2pm of the date of arrival

We will charge no cancellation fee, and convert 100% of your non-refundable deposit into a non-refundable credit valid for use for up to 2 years.

Third-party Bookings

Conditional on the following terms:

  • after you made your reservation, the laws or health directives have changed
  • you are now not legally permitted to use your reservation
  • you inform us of your cancellation:
    1. within 48 hours of the change, and
    2. before 2pm of the date of arrival
  • you cancel your reservation with the agent

We will charge 30% of the non-refundable deposit as a cancellation fee, and hold the remaining 70% for you as a non-refundable credit valid for use for up to 1 year.

When you know what you want.
Questions or special requests?